Thursday, January 20, 2011

Easy Pleasy!

Today had to be the easiest day of work- & well watching two kids isn't THAT difficult. The kids had a dentist appointment this afternoon and their mom was taking them. So I picked the youngest one up from school and we headed home. Then the oldest gets off the bus 30 minutes after we get home. So right when the oldest got off the bus they left for the dentist. So I got to use this few hours to work on some homework. How wonderful- I got some school work done that I was originally going to do in class this evening. I set my stuff out and had ZERO distractions. I couldn't get on the internet because I didn't know their security code so I seriously got SO much done. They were gone at the dentist for about 2 hours. Once they got home I was actually excited because this meant play time. Well gee golly unlike any other kid they were both TIRED and wanted to take a nap. WHOLEY COW- SAY WHAT?!? I said to them- "Are you sure- you don't want to play with Miss.Brittany?" They both responded- NO not really. So upstairs they went and into bed. 


So now I sit downstairs and feel completely worthless. I had no more homework to work on because I didn't bring all my books. I didn't think I would have SO MUCH TIME to get stuff done. So I sit down on the couch and watch some TV. After about 20 minutes the youngest came down because he decided he wanted some more chicken nuggets. He ate a little more then said he was going back upstairs. I basically begged him to stay downstairs and watch TV with me. Thankfully he said yes- so now I didn't feel worthless because we were watching TV together. So we set on the couch, the oldest was still sleeping, and watched Dino Dan. Which by the way I was interested in, no clue why I was. 


Next thing I knew it was time for me to prepare dinner, leave, and head to class. The real question is- when I have them ALL day tomorrow, will they be as well mannered and tired as they were today??


I can only hope- right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers