Thursday, February 24, 2011

Play Date?!?

So CMS had a make-up day on Friday. However, the preschool didn't make this day up for whatever reason so I  had the youngest all morning. Some of the mothers from the play ground were having a play date and invited us to join them. The youngest was thrilled to have a play date with all his friends and was eager to get over to their house. I was excited to because this gave him a chance to get ALL his energy out and we got to enjoy the GAWGEOUS weather. So off we go, we were of course a little late because well I'm late to everything. So once we arrived the youngest went straight to playing with his buds, as he calls them. I walk into the house and honestly wasn't sure what to do. Do I help the other mother straighten up her house? NO! So I set down and began reading my US Weekly Magazine:) I had brought my laptop because I really needed to write a paper, but I felt a little weird pulling my laptop out and attempting to write a paper. So I decided to sit and catch on my gossip, pretty much my favorite thing to do. The play date was successful overall. The other mothers there did most of the reinforcing if the kids weren't sharing or were fighting. Once the play date was over we made a quick stop at PETCO to get some dog food. My mom told me I was crazy because I let the little boy look at the fish while I grabbed some dog food. After I thought about it, I realized that was dumb because someone could have taken him. That didn't happen though so noone worry:) I treated him to some chicken fingers afterwards from Big Bites. GREAT restaurant in Corneilus if you haven't been. I was able to meet an old friend and we got to catch up. Once we got home I laid him down for a nap and he didn't wake up until after I left.

Pretty successful Friday, if I must say so myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers