Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anxiety to the fullest

Well today has pretty much been the most stressful day of life. I mean I guess it could be worse but dang this day just stressed me out. The morning started out pretty good. I told myself I was going to go to my first class then be a total bum & come back home. If I would have done that this day would have been PERFECTION because I would have gone & taken my drug test (Yes, I do drugs) around 9:45. Instead I talked myself in to staying at school that so that I could get productive school work done. Thats good I suppose except I didn't leave school until noon. So I said okay perfect I still have an hour. I can go do my drug test (hopefully I pass after that joint I smoked...) and tan all before getting Austin at one. Well this is where the day slowly went down hill. I arrive to the oh so wonderful  LabCorb off Harris Blvd. Bladder is ready to relieve itself. One other time I had to get a drug test I get there and didn't have an ounce of pee in me. I therefore had to sit for an hour and wait until my bladder was ready. ANNOYING!! Sorry to get off on a tangent. Back to my story. I walk to the door give it a little tug and the door goes nowhere. So I proceed to look at the door. Oh- well of course they need to close for an HOUR for lunch. I mean really?? It is 2011- learn how to stagger your lunches people. We don't need to shut the whole building down. I mean really?? So here I sit full bladder very IRRITATED. So after  getting some frustration out I decide I will just get both the boys and take them back with me. No problem- this drug test will get completed. (My probation officer will put a warrant out if I didn't get this done.) I pick Austin up at one- we have play time at the playground with all his little friends. I let my frustration out to Rose and Helen. Eat some lunch and the day is merry again. We arrive home and Ronnie is off the bus by 2. We immediately leave because I am ready go potty again. I didn't want to go then not have to when I got to LabCorp. We arrive to the center. I walk in, already pretty irritated with the company because they close for an hour. I walk to the counter and the lady says "Our these your kids?" I should have said NO. But I say "YES." "Well you can't have kids- read the sign...." Well anyone who knows we knows I would usually say some sort of cuss word. But I am in front of my children so I simply smile (but in a screw you kind of way) and walk out. Instead of pushing the door slightly, I give it a good push. Another nonverbal que that I am VERY UPSET. Bladder full I need a plan C at this point. I need someone to sit with the boys for two minutes outside while I do this ridiculous drug test. So I call my pawpaw. Thankfully he was to the rescue. He was home and could meet me so I could get this darn thing over with. So while we wait the boys and I sit outside & ponder around. Good news, I brought Ronnie's bookbag so we did get his homework knocked out. So we did accomplish one thing. Other than that I set there pretty much holding myself like a 4 year old would because I needed to potty to bad.
Yes I realize he is in the street. I made him move when I figured that out. HA! 




I mean what place closes for an hour and doesn't allow children to be in the facility. You have to be 18 to sit by yourself. HELLO- ABSURD. Obviously I wouldn't let these two boys go into the bathroom with me. That would be disastrous. Bottom line I got the drug test completed with the help of my fabulous pawpaw. I always thank the LORD it was a gorgeous day out so the boys did get some energy out while we waited. To make the day better the mom did get home an hour early, so I got to leave early. Of course I forgot to go the back way to the tanning bed and went right down EXIT 25. Well we all know this equals DEATH. The day is over. I was able to take Sophie to the dog park with Baily and Maggie which she of course loved. And so did I, because that meant Best Fran time. YAY!!!






HOLLLA PEOPLE
(for you people who know me- you know I don't do drugs. Hints the strikeout through some of those sayings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers