Thursday, June 16, 2011

Now what?

So the past few weeks as a nanny have been amazing. I have had the chance to spend lots of time at the pool and just enjoy my summer with kiddos. But now what? I am done. My last day was Tuesday. I spent yesterday relaxing, which was PRETTY amazing. I had NOTHING to do. I mean NOTHING. So that was awesome. But lets recap the last week of me being a nanny. 

I had Austin (the youngest) for a full week because he graduated TK and Ronnie was still in school. Well this Monday and Tuesday I had both the boys all day. Can you guess where we spent both days? At the pool. One day we went to "The Resort" as most of my friends would call it. The other we went to another friends pool. I mean there really is no better way to spend the day with kids then by the pool. I get to relax with friends and the pools get EXHAUSTED. They SWIM, SWIM, SWIM and SWIM. I don't have to worry about them getting bored or yelling or screaming at each other. I can peacefully read my book and relax. 

I did have a blonde moment and trip over a fan cord at the pool on Monday. Thankfully it wasn't one of the kids because I mean I could see a disaster in the making if it was a kiddo. 

Tuesday was my last day nanny the family When we arrived home from the pool I had a surprised waiting for me. The family made me a gift basket with all sorts of goodies. The basket included TWO tumblers. If anyone knows me, you know I have a MAJOR obsession with cups. Especially tervis tumblers. When I have my own house I will have a cabinet designed just for plastic cups. I am not picky about what kind of cup. It can come from Wal-Mart, Target, Coach, MK, or just a restaurant. OMG that would be amazing if Coach or MKr came out with cups. DANG IT! Okay the gift basket also had a gift card to Subway, hand sanitize because they know how addicted I am to hand sani. Cards from the boys. The basket was so cute. It meant alot to me and I am glad we all go to church together so I can continue to see the boys. 

My time as a nanny has been fun, its now time to start the next chapter in my life. Which is a wonderful Monday-Friday- 8 to 5 job. I am growing up and its freaking me out. But I am also excited. 

Below are just a few pictures of my last days as a nanny. 

Makailyn got to have a little pool fun. 

Austin going down the slide



My little DIVA

Brady with some of his friends

Desert Time


Jumping off the roof at Oma's

So fun to be a kid again!


Brady on his throne

Brecken sleeping so peacefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers