Boy- has being an adult NOT been fun!! Okay- I will take that back. It's not ALL that bad, but I will admit- being a nanny Monday-Friday isn't all that bad. So for the ones who don't know- I started my BIG kid job two weeks ago. I work for a sports publication company and pretty much sit on the phone all day. Is this my dream job....NO! But it pays a pretty penny for just graduating college. Plus- I do get the pleasure of working with Deb AKA- Evin Lawing. The first week was filled with training, training and more training. The amount of objections we wrote down don't equal the amount of writing I did in college. The whole waking up early took a while to get use to also. I honestly don't think I am use to it yet. Thankfully the company is business casual- so I don't have to get all dressy dressy or anything. I could go into details on this job- but honestly don't feel like it. The pay is great, it's awesome to work with Deb (Evin) but it's not my dream job. End of story. Being a nanny was nice- if I got paid the amount I get paid now I would go back to being a nanny in the blink of an eye.
In other news- things with me are good. I don't work for the radio station anymore. I am focusing on fixing the relationships I messed up. (Friends, Family, Boyfriend) Having the weekends off is amazing and I can't say the last time I didn't have to work on the weekend. I worked for Fuze yesterday. (Saturday) My boss said I could leave at 2:45,3 hours before it was time to go. When she told me that I didn't think twice about leaving. Having the weekends off is amazing and its nice to know if I want to take a weekend trip somewhere I can. I now work 5 days a week. Go in at 8 and leave at 5. Nice change from the work 7 days a week, never have time for friends life I use to live.
God is great, prayers have been answered, I am continuing to pray and hope God continues to bring good news to my life.
Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment