Sunday, June 5, 2011

Something called life??

Wow- so if anyone knows me, you know that my life is ridiculous. I don't stop. I am in constant motion and haven't stopped since I graduated. I told myself once I graduated that life would slow down because I wouldn't have school to worry about. Nope, I think it got faster. I don't talk to my friends, I don't talk to my family. I work, work, work, sleep, and work. However, this past week has been spent at the pool. So I am sure ya'll think gee golly why complain, you sit at the pool for half of your day. But I am still surrounded by about 10 kids which is enough stress for this little girl. Everyone's moms are there and then you have me the nanny. All the moms keep an eye on everyones kids and we each tell the kid if they are doing something wrong. So at least we all work together. It does make things a little easier. Someday's however I will go nanny at 8am. Do that until 5 and then go straight to the radio station until 1230 in the morning. Then get back up and do it all again at 8. So when is there time for a social life? There isn't really. I have admitted I am addicted to making money. I put money before anything in my life and would rather work everyday then take a break. Well I recently reached my breaking point. I hadn't had Brittany time since Vegas. So this weekend I had Brittany time. I worked on Saturday until 2pm and told myself the rest of the weekend was dedicated to doing whatever I wanted. The feeling was fantastic. But then at the same time all I could think about was dang, I could be making money. But after the weekend was over I knew my decision was right to take a break and have Brittany time. Today, I opened my little calender I take everyone in my purse and looked at my week. Yup, its busy. I basically have Tuesday and Wednesday evening available after 5pm. Want to hang out? Let me know, and I will pencil you in. But then theres another issue. Those being my two nights off all I want to do is come home and be lazy and watch my DVR that I am now over 2 mths behind on. I mean am I venting on this blog or what. Gee, stop complaining Brittany. You graduated, you're an adult and well thats the end of it. 


ANYWAYS- I am done nannying on the 14th. So this being my last full week I want to do lots of fun things with the kids. The oldest is still in school. So the youngest and I will spend Monday and Friday at the pool. One other day we might go see Kung Fu Panda. Play outside when its not INSANELY hot. And do whatever else they might want to do. If its reasonable. 


This week as I have been going to the pool its been a difficult task for me. I was the only none mother. I didn't want to wear my boob pushing bathing suits because I know how little kids are. So the first two days we went I wore my most none revealing bathing suits. I even took my belly button ring out because some kids just get fascinated seeing something in your belly button. I had children ask why I had Chinese written on my body. I told them because I like lo mein. They didn't really understand. The last day we went to the pool I was beginning to run out of non revealing bathing suit. So i wore a sequin top. I thought this bathing suit might attract attention and boy did it. I am sitting in the water and all of a sudden a little boy pokes my boob. I was like ohh lets not do that again. And how does he respond- "they soft." What do I do- BUST out laughing. It was so hilarious and laughing was really the only thing I could think to do. So tonight as I pack my bathing suit I thought real hard about which one to pack.


Have a good week people. 

1 comment:

Followers