Monday, August 8, 2011
First week down!!
Well I made it through my first week & guess what....I don't hate it!! I actually love it so far. I am working for a company called Financial Independence Group. Week one was great- I caught on quickly and everyone in the office was SUPER friendly. There are close to 100 employees so remembering everyone's name isn't easy. I did a lot of training and will continue to train this week. My lunch is everyday from 1130-1230. The time kinda stinks because by about 330 I am hungry again!! Last week they took us to lunch Monday and Tuesday, which was a nice treat. It gave us the chance to get to know one one another. We are also having a purse exchange next week in the office. You all know how excited I am for that. The company is very family oriented and truly strives to take care of each and every employee. No one has yelled at me, cussed me out, or hung up on me. Everyone is super friendly and even stops to chit chat. I am looking forward to what FIG has to offer me!! This morning I didn't dread waking up. Week 2 has started so we shall see what the week has to bring!! Happy week to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment