Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reason's I miss being a nanny

Welp, it's been a few months since being a nanny. I set back at work and analyzed all the fabulous things about being a nanny. I of course analyzed the cons as well. So here are reasons I miss being a nanny :)

  • I got to wear whatever I wanted to work- t-shirts, flipfops, hair in a mess, no makeup... you get the point.
  • Someday's I took Sophie to work :)
  • I got paid to sit at the park with all the other mom's and chat about who know's what.
  • Someday's got cut short if the family got home early- that was always a nice surprise
  • My cell phone was constantly in my pocket 
  • Playing the WII was an everyday activity unless the oldest pulled a yellow at school ;)
  • We played outside almost everyday unless it rained (oh and if it was too cold)
  • If I was craving ice cream- going to get ice cream wasn't an issue
  • If I was grumpy and in one of those moods- it was okay because the kids wouldn't notice
  • Desperately wanting to put a puzzle together or play a board game wasn't an issue. The kid didn't notice that I was secretly so excited to play :) 
Honestly, the list could go on. However, being a nanny for the rest of my life just wasn't an option. I graduated college and needed a big kid job. Which by the way... I LOVE!!! I look forward to going to work everyday and get even more excited when I hear we get a casual day:) Life is good, God is great and I am very happy where I am right now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers