Friday, March 30, 2012

What I miss...

Today is one of those days where if I still kept the boys I would be sitting at the park. I wouldn't be in front of a computer screen, looking at the clock every 5 minutes. I would be sitting at a picnic table chit chatting with other mothers while the boys got ALL their energy out on the playground. If I wasn't in the mood for talking I would have my U.S Weekly magazine reading about how Kris Humpries is trying to suck away all of Kim K's money. So today I am reminiscing on what my life would be like if I was still a nanny. I love my job, don't get me wrong there. But it is days like today where I would much rather be in my flip flops and a tank top getting off at 3:30. On the bright side only 3 hours and 15 minutes till Happy Hour with work friends :) 

I spend my lunches here sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers