- Nim Cum Poo- (sound it out) means dummy, idiot, butthead, but in a kid friendly way.
- Shouey- (shoe-y) means I have to poo- took me about 5 minutes to figure that out when the kid told me "Miss Brittany, I need to shouey."
- When you lose on WII- its ALWAYS the WII's fault not the person controlling it.
- Young boys are just as competitive as adults
- I am NOT smarter then a 1st grader- and learning to teach a kid how to spell responsibility isnt EASY
- Backyards can never be BIG enough for TWO boys to play football...
- 4 year old boys do still like to cuddle- even with their NANNY
- Your car (which is considered my baby) surprisingly gets dirty even if you allow no eatting. ( no clue where those crumbs come from)
- If you make this scary face and use a stern voice and point your finger- they listen better
- "IT'S TIME TO GO." Annouce this 5 minutes prior to departure from the play ground because you have to give the kid enough time to hug his friends and slide down the slide just ONE more time.
- A worm can get confused for a SNAKE on the preschool playground
- Mom's do confuse me for a MOM & a married women. Even though Im a NANNY and considered "single" status
- I give myself alot more credit when it comes to cooking now- because I have whipped up some pretty fancy recipes. (more to come)
- It is possible to tell a 4 year old its nap time- and them run straight to their bed.
- Getting on Green in elementary school is good- Red. NOT SO MUCH
- Kids are sometimes brutally honest.
Thats all for now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment