Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pedestrians?!?

This post has nothing to do with Nannying- I just need to update a few people. So I'm doing it this way!!

This blog is harder to keep up with than I thought. The last few weeks have been SUPER busy and I am finally able to breathe. First, Taylor went to Vegas. That was a fun weekend for the both of us. He had a blast in Vegas and I had a blast back home with Arby:)


Old women insisted taking photos of Aubrie & I at the bar.
 When he got home we hung out. Well I got the stomach virus that very night and was pretty much on my death bed. Well then he came down with the FLU, so we were both MIA from each others life's because I was not going to take the chance of catching the FLU. Well during this wonderful week of being sick I received a summons to appear in court the week of the 31st. Back in September 09 Taylor and I were in an automobile accident and the plaintiff decided to sue Taylor for the pain and suffering she went through. I will not go into details about the accident, if you are close with Taylor & I you know the whole situation! So I receive this letter and immediately freak out because the fact of me appearing in court terrified me and gave me the worse anxiety of my life. So we still didn't know the court date and finally found out last Friday that we had to appear in court Monday, Jan 31st. So Monday rolls around, I get all dressed up & Taylor looks amazing in his brown suit must I add:)

The minute I get to the court room I approach security and think I will breeze right through. Well of course NOT. Apparently you can't have electrionics, that being a camera. Well hello, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! So I walk ALL the way back to my car and put it away. Did the security guard not know my anxiety level was out the roof at the moment. So the second time around I only had to take my heels off.

So off I go to the court room- the minute I walk in my heart starts racing and I'm just a NERVOUS wreck. I never knew court could be so scary! So we get through the jury selection and its time to start. Well go figure I am the first witness. So I stand up and walk to the stand. Taylor said my face has never been so red. My heart was racing. I HATED it. Thankfully I did great. Taylor said I did awesome and I was relieved to be off the stand. Bottum line court lasted two days. Numerous witnesses and Taylor took the stand. The jury deliberated and we FINALLY won!! It was the greatest feeling EVER to have won and to not have to worry about this any longer. Its off both of our chest and we WON. Its a GREAT feeling. After all that stress and anxiety I had a nice PF-X Martini from PF Changs. If you haven't had I highly recommend!!


PF-X Martini
So the past few weeks have been stressful, crazy, and just to much. So I am looking forward to this weekend because we are going snow tubing. Should be interesting:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Brittany, I'm proud of you for hanging in there and standing tall through such an ordeal. I'm really happy for the both of you, I know you were sweating this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG when did u start a blog? Love it...girl you need to help me start one too, and then I can add it to one of my many portfolios! =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers