Friday, July 15, 2011

STILL Chef Ramsey:)

For the ones of you who don't know when I was a nanny last year I cooked dinner 3 nights a week for the family. I don't mean hotdogs and mac&cheese. Read my previous blogs for some of the awesome meals I cooked. So when I was done being a nanny I asked myself if I would continue to cook. Before I was a nanny I NEVER cooked. I thought it was boring. But, today, I find it fun and enjoyable to put a meal on the table. So Monday night I cooked dinner. The meal consisted of tilapia, mixed veggies, mashed potatoes and salad. I must say it was delicious and I was proud of the meal I cooked. We even had a bottle of wine to top the meal off. Oh and for desert- Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream. OMG- that ice cream is delic in case you haven't tried. So I prove my point, I can still cook and I still enjoy doing it:) Geee for the ones who knew me a year and half ago can truly say I have come a long way. 

1 comment:

Followers