Okay so for those who know me- I NEVER cook. My sister is in charge of the cooking in the household. When I took on this nanny job- I have to prepare dinners 3 nights a week. Lets just say I have surprised my self. I have made some pretty good stuff and even get compliments from the family:) It makes me feel so good!!! I call my self Chef Ramsey!! Below are the meals I prepared for the week:)
- Saucy Pork Medallions
- 2sp oil, 1 pork roast, 3 cups frozen peas, 1 can turkey gravy, 1/4 zesty Italian dressing, 1pk stove top stuffing mix for chicken.
- Cook Pork Roast as directed on pkg.
- Cook peas & stove top as directed on pkg
- Combine everything in dish & your done:)
- "Pizza" Pasta Toss
- 3 cups penne pasta
- 2oz pepperoni, cut quarters
- Mushrooms, sliced 2 cups
- 1 green pepper, cut
- Cheese 1 cup
- Cook pasta as directed. Put mushrooms, pepperoni and green peppers in skillet and cook until crisp tender
- Drain pasta & combine veggies and cheese:)
- Delicious Chicken Casserole
- 4 Boneless Chicken
- 2 Celery Stalk (I didn't use)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6 oz sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon celery sale (I didn't use)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups crushed buttery crackers (I use Ritz)
- 1/4 cup butter of margarine, melted
- Over to 350, Boil chicken. Put salt and pepper in water, Reserve 1 cup liquid once chicken is done boiling, stir SC, soup, broth, O/P, G/P, mix in rice & chicken, pour into a 9x13 pan. Pour crackers over top with butter. Bake 30-35min


Taylor's going to be a lucky man!!
ReplyDeleteThose dishes sound delish! I'm going to them at home. Keep up the good work/writing, I enjoy it.